Infinity Edge Pool
Another masterpiece from Oasis Pools.
Imagine looking down over a beautiful treed valley in Gidgegannup from a rammed earth home on a rocky outcrop about one hour from Perth city.
The pool builder’s task was to design and construct a fully self-supporting concrete swimming pool that literally hangs on a cliff face.
Gil Howard from Oasis Pools and his team constructed the self-supporting infinity edge swimming pool and finished it with onyx grey Dura quartz marble interior and tiled all of the outer walls down to a holding gutter set 2.0m below.
- The pool is 8m x 4.0m and includes a shallow play entry area and a full length 1.8m deep end.
- The grey interior creates a mirror effect and reflects the sky and the bush surrounds.
- After the sun has gone the pool is enhanced by blue LED lights that look magnificent in the evening.
- A unique structural specification was designed by Scott and Associates Engineers to enable the pool to be fully self-supporting without any retaining walls.
- The pool construction was integrated with the house extension and the works were spread over two years.
- The pool equipment selected was from Zodiac cartridge filter and includes fully automatic salt water chlorinator with acid injection for complete chemical control.
This masterpiece is an example of the pool projects that Oasis Pools can produce.