Here is a good example of companies working together.
Gil Howard for Oasis Pools was invited to design and construct a unique pool with a spa. The rear lawn of the property was higher than the existing paving in the house patio.
It was decided to create a design with the pool at the upper lawn level. Gil Howard arranged 3D artwork for Dan and Anna so they could picture the finished result.
The pool design included a stone water feature and timber decking surround.
The pool was ordered in October 2014.
During the interview the clients mentioned that they were not happy with the architect planning their house extension. Gil suggested that Gary Green from Custom Built Homes may be able to help them.
Following meetings with Gary, the resulting plan provided an attractive rear bedroom section overlooking the pool.
The house extension started after the pool shell was concreted.
Custom Built Homes completed the extension during 2015.
The completed pool and house extension look exactly like the original 3D drawings by Oasis Pools and Custom Built Homes.
- Matching stone work on the pool water feature is also on the house as a feature on the wall.
- Glass fencing without posts was designed with Mike Conley from Riviera fencing with special panels manufactured to Daniels unique requirements.
- The Oasis Pool has all Zodiac equipment including a large CV340 cartridge filter, low energy multi speed pump, spa booster pump, Zodiac gas heater, two air blowers, 8 spa jets and 12 air jets in the floor.
- All of the equipment is controlled by a Zodiac Aqualink remote control system.
- The client, Daniel is an engineer with a major company and he selected a new sterilization method for his pool.
- The fresh water sterilization system is a chemical free system provided by Enviroswim in Queensland.
- Timber decking and new lawn was arranged by the customer to complete the picture.