Gil Howard form Oasis pools was invited to renovate an old concrete free form pool in Mandurah.
After discussions with the owner it was decided that the better option was to remove the old pool and build a larger new pool.
- The pool designed was 10m x 5.0m with depth 1.2m to 2.0m
- There were some special requirements to consider.
- The client has several dogs that like to swim.
- Therefore ledges 250mm deep x 500mm wide were designed on all sides to help the dogs to access the water safely.
- Four Large shallow entry steps provide a glamourous Hollywood pool entry from the entertainment area.
- Unique colour selections included mosaic waterline tiles in black with granite tread tiles on all leading edges and steps.
- The interior was Dura quartz Onyx grey which provides the dark blue appearance and creates a mirror effect that reflects the limestone entertainment area.
- Grey granite pavers for the coping and the walkways surround the masterpiece.
- The pool equipment is supplied by Zodiac and includes a large cartridge filter, energy efficient e3 pump, Zodiac XO: salt chlorinator with acid control, Zodiac electric all seasons heater with separate pump and timer.
- A hideaway pool blanket from Elite covers completed the package.
Oasis Pool specializes in individually designed and constructed concrete pools.